Information for Program Conveners
1. How can I review my program’s DRF Template?
You can review your program’s DRF template (including requirements, rubrics and evaluation methods) using the steps found in this PDF document:
2. How can I update rubrics, assignments or assessment methods?
Please contact the E-Portfolio Coordinator at email@example.com to arrange a meeting to review these items. Please indicate the specific TaskStream program name and assignment name(s) in your email so we can locate them and prepare to make updates. It is very helpful for Program Conveners to visit our office and meet in person to review the program/assignments/rubrics/assessment methods. An in-person meeting will expedite the process, enhance accuracy, and eliminate misunderstanding. Thank you! 🙂
Information on how to create simple reports in TaskStream can be found in this PDF document:
And in this video:
Please feel free to contact the E-Portfolio Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with generating reports. It is very helpful for Program Conveners to visit our office and meet in person to review the program/assignments/ rubrics/assessment methods. An in-person meeting will expedite the process, enhance accuracy and eliminate misunderstanding. Thank you! 🙂
5. How can I get my students enrolled in the correct TaskStream program?
There are two ways students can be enrolled in a TaskStream program (enrollment is not automatic):
1. Either they or their instructor can email email@example.com and ask that they be enrolled in a specified program.
2. They can self-enroll using an enrollment code and the instructions found in the bottom of the TaskStream Home screen that says: “Don’t see your program? If you have a self-enrollment code, enter it here to enroll yourself as an author. If you do not have your code, please contact your instructor or the TaskStream Coordinator at your Institution.” Codes can also be found here: