In the Fall of 2008, Purdue University licensed a professional survey system named Qualtrics. Qualtrics is a centrally funded professional survey system available to all Purdue faculty / staff / students. Qualtrics can easily create both simple and highly complex surveys using various types of questions including: likert scale, multiple choice, essay, heat map, and many other question types. We think you’ll find it easy to use and feature rich. Feel free to create an account and begin looking around the system.
To get signed up for a Qualtrics account, go to the following link:
…and log in with your Purdue career account ID and password.
To learn about how to get started with creating a survey project, visit the Qualtrics University:
If you need one-on-one assistance with the Qualtrics Online Survey System, please feel free to send email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to meet with you to give you a brief introductory overview of Qualtrics.
Below is a PDF document that outlines the basic features the Qualtrics survey system:
- Introductory Overview of Qualtrics (PDF)
- Example Survey – How To Conduct An Online Survey (Qualtrics)
- Tips from Seasoned Surveyors (PDF)
- Squirrel Heatmap Photo
- Skip and Display Logic Questions
- Skip and Display Logic Diagram
- Skip and Display Logic Survey Screenshot
- Skip and Display Logic Live Survey Link
–The Education IT Team